Keep Up With The Latest In CBD News: Project CBD
Need An Emotional Support Pet Letter? Click here for a great affordable solution...
This CBD News Feed Will Keep You Informed For Sure
Do You want to know the latest CBD News? This CBD News feed offers info about current ways CBD is being used, health info regarding it and so much more. It is a good way to keep informed about CBD and latest developments. And above is a new CBD that offers many options for people and pets too!
- CBD as a Steroid Sparing TreatmentCould cannabidiol be a breakthrough therapy to replace or lessen the use of steroids?
- Cannabis, CBD & COVID-19What science says about CBD as an anti-viral agent. And, how prohibition is making a bad situation worse.
- Women Pioneers in Cannabinoid ScienceDuring a time of great crisis, we are reminded of the importance of medical science and the expert researchers who have dedicated their lives to advancing public health. In that context, we want to acknowledge Women’s History Month and celebrate the accomplishments of ten women who have made significant contributions to the advancement of cannabinoid […]
- Synthetic Cannabinoids: Dangerous for Diabetics?While smoking cannabis appears to be helpful for diabetics managing weight and insulin levels, synthetic cannabinoids could be dangerous. Spanish researchers recently documented a case where a diabetic man expressed dangerously high blood sugar levels after smoking an herbal blend treated with unknown synthetic cannabinoids.
- Did CBD Kill This Woman?It can’t be emphasized enough that patients must be honest with their doctors about their cannabis use, particularly if CBD is involved, given its modulating effects on various CYP enzymes.
- New Study: Cannabis Is Effective for FibromyalgiaFibromyalgia is an intractable condition defined by chronic, widespread pain and debilitation. But a recent study published in Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology demonstrated that cannabis can be used effectively to remedy these problems, at least by some patients.
- New Developments in Cannabis Medicine with Bonni Goldstein, MDTranscript
- Hooked on Weed? Try Nicotine InsteadIn its ongoing search for alternatives to recreational cannabis, the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) has been funding research into much more dangerous and addictive drugs — ostensibly to help people ween off cannabis. Recently NIDA supported a clinical trial which used nicotine as a therapy for relatively mild cannabis withdrawal symptoms.
- Yeast-Derived CBD & GMO CannabinoidsIn the not-too-distant future, the CBD or THC you consume when you swallow an infused edible or tincture may not be derived from cannabis at all. Your daily dose of cannabinoids might be grown in a laboratory instead of a greenhouse. Kevin Chen, CEO and co-founder of Hyasynth Bio, describes the Montreal-based start-up as “focused […]
- Decarboxylating CannabisWhy does eating a raw cannabis bud not get you high but eating a THC edible does? It has to do with a process called decarboxylation.
- How to Make a CBD Home Remedy Kit - and Why You ShouldLike a one-stop shop for your healthcare needs, cannabis’ diverse array of therapeutic actions can benefit almost every physiological process. Project CBD has pulled together detailed instructions for creating a do-it-yourself Cannabis Home Medicine Kit which includes recipes for several tinctures, salve, and a cream.
- Marijuana Arrests After LegalizationThe impressive medical properties of cannabis have been a major factor in the push to legalize cannabis. But the importance of social justice, beyond medical access, can’t be overstated.
- Artificial Intelligence on WeedWhat does Apple’s AI think about weed? Researchers asked Siri, Alexa, Cortana, and other virtual assistants for information about quitting various drugs.
- The Case of the Missing THCMany CBD products contain no tetrahydrocannabinol. Where is all the THC going after it’s extracted from hemp?
- Cannabis Botany & Breeding with Ryan LeeExpert cannabis botanist and breeder Ryan Lee talks to Project CBD about the history of breeding cannabis, the discovery of CBD, and how to interpret lab data.
- Spirit MoleculesHumans love finding ways to alter our consciousness, and psychedelic plants have long provided a way to do so. Why do these plants produce intoxicating compounds?
- The Power Couple of Cannabis Therapeutics
- CBD & Booze: Bingeing on ResearchWhat’s the right dose of CBD when you take it orally? It’s a simple question with a muddled answer. Recently, researchers explored how eating impacts absorption of CBD. They also examined alcohol’s impact - for unclear reasons.
- Tough Times After High Hopes for Hemp HarvestA year has passed since President Trump signed the 2018 Farm Bill, which legalized the cultivation of industrial and CBD-rich hemp. So, how’d it go?
- Hit & Run: Impaired ScienceA flawed study by Harvard scientists claims that marijuana smokers get into more car accidents even when they’re not high. Stoned driving should be considered when assessing the public health impact of cannabis, but not disproportionate to the established harm.