Keep Up With The Latest In CBD News: Project CBD
Need An Emotional Support Pet Letter? Click here for a great affordable solution...
This CBD News Feed Will Keep You Informed For Sure
Do You want to know the latest CBD News? This CBD News feed offers info about current ways CBD is being used, health info regarding it and so much more. It is a good way to keep informed about CBD and latest developments. And above is a new CBD that offers many options for people and pets too!
- Cannabis Legalization: New Jersey Beats New York to the PunchNew Jersey legalizes cannabis for adult use, but homegrown gardens are still forbidden and the future is uncertain for medical access.
- Wasted: Plastic Packaging, Biomass & Throw-Away VapesExcess waste created by the cannabis industry is rooted in the legacy of criminalization that now manifests as unnecessary overregulation. Sustainable, hemp-based packaging solutions could help to mitigate this problem.
- USDA Nominee Vilsack: Climate Reformer or Saboteur?Agriculture is one of the biggest contributors to the climate crisis, and it must be a key part of the solution.
- Cannabis for Morning SicknessWomen use cannabis as a safe and effective remedy for severe morning sickness.
- Progress Seen in Final USDA Hemp RegsIn a promising development for hemp growers, the recent change of administration in Washington was immediately preceded by the US Department of Agriculture’s issuance of final regulations for the crop’s cultivation.
- Cannabis and Autism -- A Complex PairingWhole plant cannabis and its key components, CBD and THC, ease behavioral & health problems linked to autism spectrum disorder.
- Essential Fatty Acids & the Endocannabinoid SystemAn imbalance of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids adversely impacts the endocannabinoid system and impairs the functioning of everything from our brain to our gut.
- Gut Dysbiosis, Depression & the Endocannabinoid SystemGut dysbiosis leads to decreased endocannabinoid signaling and reduced neurogenesis in the hippocampus. But dietary or probiotic interventions can mitigate stress-induced depressive syndromes.
- Brexit Fallout: UK Kids Can't Get CBD MedicineBrexit fall-out stops UK children from getting life-saving CBD medicine from the Netherlands.
- Just Say “No” to Kennedy for Drug CzarPublic support among Americans for the legalization of cannabis is higher than it’s ever been, according to a recent Gallop poll showing almost 70% of Americans in favor. In some respects, President-Elect Biden seems willing to bend an ear to changing public sentiment on cannabis. The historic diversity of his cabinet picks lends credence to […]
- Fighting Fire With FireControlled burns can facilitate “carbon sequestration” and wildfire mitigation.
- Cannabis, the Climate Crisis & the West Coast WildfiresClimate change has displaced law enforcement as the biggest threat California cannabis cultivators have faced since legalization.
- Bear NecessitiesSeasonal shifts in the endocannabinoid system of brown bears drive physiological adaptation during hibernation.
- Liberate CBD from the Farm Bill!Legalize all forms of cannabis to harness the full potential of CBD.
- Europe's CBD ConundrumThe European Union flipflops and declares that the CBD is not a narcotic, but the cannabis compound remains subject to international controls.
- Closing the CircleFirst Nation tribes in the US and Canada embrace cannabis.
- Showdown at Navajo NationInfighting among Navajo Indians hobble efforts to develop a hemp economy on Indian lands.
- Standing Up in Lakota CountryAfter a long struggle, Oglala Sioux Tribe has prevailed over U.S. attempts to prevent cannabis cultivation on the Pine Ridge reservation.
- Growing a Cannabis Economy on White EarthOjibwe tribal leader Winona LaDuke advocates for cannabis cultivation as part of an Indigenous Green New Deal.
- Reviving Hemp in Menominee CountryNative American farmers are asserting their sovereign right to cultivate industrial hemp and THC-rich cannabis on Indian lands.